BREAKING: Senate Passes Marriage Equality
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Once through the House, the bill will be presented to Governor Lincoln Chafee who has been openly supportive of the legislation.
"The vote happened and we prevailed after many many years of trying to make it happen," said Senator Donna Nesslebush (D-Pawtucket). "I've never had a prouder moment as a person or as a senator."
- Gay Marriage Passes Senate Judiciary Committee, Going to Full Senate
- BREAKING: Chafee Signs Executive Order Recognizing Out-of-State Gay Marriages
- Do RI Voters Want to Decide Gay Marriage at the Polls?
- Don Roach: Gay marriage debate at the tipping point
- Gay Marriage Bill Introduced in Rhode Island
- Mayors Rally Around Gay Marriage Legislation
- LISTEN: Will Gay Marriage make it out of the Senate Judiciary Committee?
- Gay Marriage in Rhode Island: GoLocal Coverage Highlights
- NEW: Gemma Backs Obama, Announces Support for Gay Marriage
- NEW: House of Representatives Will Hear Gay Marriage Bill Tuesday
- NEW: RI Senate GOP Unanimously Supports Gay Marriage Bill
- NEW: Treasurer Raimondo Voices Support for Gay Marriage
- Obama Endorses Gay Marriage: Will RI Support Equality?
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.